Vitamin K2 100mcg 90 vcaps
Vitamin K2 100mcg 90 vcaps by Bioclinic Naturals
- Provides 100 mcg per serving of vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7)
- MK-7 has the greatest half-life of all forms of vitamin K, as well as the best extra-hepatic distribution
- Vitamin K2, particularly MK-7, allows for much lower dosing with significant clinical benefit
- Extracted from natto beans, the food-based highest naturally occurring MK-7
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Vitamin K2 from Bioclinic Naturals supports bone and vascular health. Contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable MK-7 form. Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, wheat or yeast.*
Bioclinic Naturals suggests taking 1 Vitamin K2 capsule per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) (MK-7) (natto bean) 100 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Keep out of reach of children.
Vitamin K may antagonize the effect of some anticoagulant medications, particularly warfarin, and should be taken together only with medical supervision. Recent data suggests vitamin K supplementation may stabilize INR’s and reduce adverse effects among those on vitamin K antagonists, but combined use should be carefully monitored.