GABA -Pro - Tropical Brz 90 chew
GABA -Pro - Tropical Brz 90 chew by Bioclinic Naturals
- Uses Pharma GABA, a naturally sourced form of GABA
- Naturally manufactured via a fermentation process that uses Lactobacillus hilgardii, the bacterium used to ferment vegetables in the preparation of kimchi, the traditional Korean dish
- Improves calmness and relaxation from daily stress, eases nervous tension, and reduces the negative effects of caffeine consumption, without causing drowsiness
- Fast acting – effects can be felt in as little as five minutes and can last from four to six hours
- Generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status in the United States
- Delicious tropical fruit-flavoured chewable tablet • Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Bioclinic Naturals suggests chewing 1-2 Gaba-Pro tablets 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional. Consult a healthcare professional for use beyond 4 weeks.
Serving Size: 2 Chewable Tablets
Servings per Container: 45
Amount per Serving:
Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) 100 mg
(from 129 mg Pharma GABA 80 Complex)
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, stearic acid, hydroxypropylcellulose, silica, natural tropical fruit flavour (banana, pomegranate, pineapple, mango, passionfruit, orange, tangerine, mandarin), citric acid, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, wheat, gluten, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness store in a cool, dry place.
No known drug interactions have been documented; however, a theoretical concern exists for interaction with CNS depressants, and GABA may decrease blood pressure in people with hypotension, including those taking hypotensive agents.