Powerful neurorestorative and cognition-enhancing formula.
- Ginkgo biloba standardized extract (GBE) has been shown in human trials to have a modest but significant effect on cognitive function in elderly individuals with age-related cognitive impairment.
- Several controlled clinical trials suggest that Acetyl-L-Carnitine may slow the natural course of age-related cognitive impairment.
- Phosphatidylserine is a promising agent in the management of age-associated memory impairment.
- Both folic acid and cobalamin (vitamin B12) are important for normal cognitive function in the elderly.
Two capsules provide:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg
- Thiamin (HCl) 250 mg
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba)* 240 mg
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 150 IU
- Phosphatidylserine 100 mg
- Inositol hexaniacinate 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1,000 mcg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
* Standardized to 24% ginkgo flavon glycosides and 6% terpene lactones