Methylfolate (5-MTHF) 60c
Methylfolate (5-MTHF) 60c by Bio-Tech
Mannose Powder by Bio-Tech is an essential nutrient that is involved in the synthesis and metabolism of DNA and certain amino acids. It is especially important during pregnancy and infancy, but is required for proper growth and maintenance of cells throughout life.*
- Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.*
- Research suggests that supplementation with folate may support cardiovascular and bone health by balancing homocysteine metabolism.*
- Some individuals have a limited ability to convert folic acid to the active form of folate. However, Methylfolate is formulated with Quatrefolic® from Gnosis Bioresearch – a safe, stable, and water-soluble form of natural 5-methyltetrahydrofolate.
- Supports cardiovascular, bone, and brain health*
- Provides an essential nutrient for all stages of life*
- May reduce the risk of brain or spinal cord birth defects*
- Formulated with natural 5-methyltetrahydrofolate.
Bio-Tech suggests taking 1 Methylfolate capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
Folate 2000 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Safety sealed for your protection.
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial preservatives or colors.