NAC 500mg 90 vcaps
NAC 500mg 90 vcaps by Bioclinic Naturals
- Supports glutathione synthesis, key cellular antioxidant and conjugator of numerous environmental toxins*
- Improves endothelial function and supports nitric oxide synthesis*
- 500 mg NAC per capsule allows for easy and therapeutic dosing levels
- Stable and well-absorbed form of the easily oxidized amino acid L-cysteine
- Evidence base for diverse clinical uses
Bioclinic Naturals suggests taking 1 NAC capsule 2-3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional. Do not use beyond 24 weeks. Take with meals providing protein.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) (free form) 500 mg
Other ingredients: Rice starch, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking nitroglycerin. Do not use if you have acetylcysteine allergy, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking antibiotics. Consult a health care practitioner if you have cystinuria. Keep out of reach of children.
Although NAC may reduce nitroglycerin tolerance and improve its efficacy for unstable angina, severe headaches and hypotension may occur. NAC may also reduce the capacity of activated charcoal to absorb acetaminophen.